Monday, October 31, 2005

Oct. 31

So, it's halloween. Losts of trick-or-treaters. We decided, this year, to give out mini chocolates instead of the usual little 'white rabbits.' For those of you who don't live in China and don't know what white rabbits are: they are disgusting little taffy type things.
Today there was no school so we had an all day drama rehearsal. It was kinda boring 'cause all we did was the songs in the musical and since I'm not a main character, I don't sing very much. So all I did was help paint stuff. Hopefully tomarrow we'll do more acting.
Well, I have a history test tomarrow and I haven't studied at all yet. I should probably get to studying. Write more later.
China Girl

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ariell said...

Love your blog!! Cant wait to hear more about what your doing! love ya girly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home