Monday, November 07, 2005

Nov. 7

Well, Saterday was the play and it went well... I guess. It all went pretty much as I said before. The party wasn't the best sence all we did was line dance, :(. You can probably tell I'm not really a line dancing fan. The actual performance went pretty good. The first one we sang better in, but the second one we acted better in, so it's about equal. I've had a hard day today because I keep being paired with people I don't get along with in group activities. Stress, stress and more stress. Also my Chemistry teacher is insisting that I come in and see her to "go over the things I missed when I was sick last week" and I understand it all perfectly. What I'm having a hard time with is Algebra 2, but it takes a lot of time to go in and acually talk to him and understand what he is telling me 'cause math is not one of my strong points. Oh, well.
China Girl

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Krunchy said...

what, ya don't like line dancing?
i actually thought the first performance of the play was better in all respects than the second one...
oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home